At present, the treatment of industrial waste is not a difficult problem in the industry, but its treatment process will become more complex because of the characteristics of general industrial waste materials. Most of the general industrial wastes belong to composite and low-value wastes. If resources are regenerated directly, the cost of the whole recycling process is high and the process is complex. Therefore, in some industrial or economically underdeveloped places, simple landfill is usually used for disposal, which has a bad effect on the land and environment. In some developed countries and regions, industrial waste is used for collaborative disposal of waste incineration plants, so as to realize energy conversion. At the end of May this year, a customer from Canada finally chose to cooperate with AIShred and purchased a set of industrial waste disposal equipment from our company after multiple inspections and comparisons. Currently, the goods are being prepared.
AIShred Disposal Process of Industrial Waste
As a supplier focusing on solid waste shredding and sorting equipment and whole line disposal system solutions, AIShred has rich experience and targeted scheme design for the disposal of general industrial waste, which can meet the different needs of users. The general industrial waste disposal scheme launched by AIShred can adapt to almost all complex material situations. Our technological process covers almost all possible stages, Transportation -- Primary shredding -- Magnetic separation -- Screening -- Secondary shredding -- Magnetic separation -- Air Separation -- Tertiary fine shredding -- Packaging. Meanwhile, the whole process is equipped with pulse bag filter, which can effectively reduce dust and remove dust in the production process. We strive for perfection in every stage. We use appropriate materials and first-class disposal technology for every kind of equipment, which can adapt to various complex materials.
AIShred Industrial Waste Disposal Equipment Advantages
As shown in the above figure, the core shredding stage uses GDI series industrial waste shredder and single shaft fine shredder. Industrial waste shredders use two opposite rotating cutters to tear and shear materials, so as to achieve the purpose of shredding; The working principle of the single shaft fine shredder is to form the effect of shear shredding between the rotary cutter roller (there are V-shaped cutter particles arranged on the rotary cutter roller) and the fixed blade; Their advantages are as follows:
- The integral shredding chamber, which has been overheated and processed as a whole, has high mechanical strength, is not easy to deform and has a long service life;
- Using high-strength alloy steel imported from Europe to independently process cutting tools and spindles, with good wear resistance;
- High quality imported or domestic motors and reducers can be independently selected by customers;
- GI intelligent control system can monitor the operation status of production line and single machine equipment in real time, and at the same time, a few workers can control the operation of the whole production line.
- The single shaft fine shredder is equipped with a blanking screen assembly, in which the screen and screen bracket adopt a combined structure. When replacing, only the screen pieces need to be replaced, and the replacement cost is low. The screen assembly supports hydraulic one key opening, which realizes efficient and convenient maintenance of the rotor, reduces manual maintenance time and cost, and improves production efficiency.
Should you be interested in industrial waste disposal or have any questions, please feel free to contact AIShred. We will try our best to provide you with our best disposal and most reasonable price.