We all know that motors are very important for double shaft shredder high torque, so what are the types of motors used in double shaft shredder high torque? Taking our GEP as an example, the motor types of our dual-shaft shredders include dual three-phase asynchronous motor + dual planetary reducer drive and hydraulic motor drive. These two motor types can well adapt to the disposal requirements of different customers and are one of the most popular products on the market.
What kinds of materials can the double shaft shredder high torque shred?
The wide applicability of materials is a significant advantage of the dual-shaft shredder, which provides great convenience for crushing mixed waste. Let us see what materials can be crushed by the dual-shaft shredder:
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Bulky waste such as mattresses (foam and springs), beds (wood, metal), wooden cabinets
- Food waste, fruit and vegetable waste
- Industrial waste
- Plastic drums, metal drums for liquid, paste or solid products
- Planks, branches, stumps and trunks
- Straw, coconut husk, palm husk
- Refrigerator, TV, washing machine and other household appliances
- Light motorcycles, bicycles, car shells
- Carpets, used clothing, leather scraps
- Cardboard, scrap books, phone book
- Plastics and rubber (strips, blocks, production waste)
- Composites and Sandwiches
- Animal carcass
- Garbage from rivers and oceans
Our double shaft shredders high torque are available in a wide range of mobile and stationary types. The motors and other components used in GEP twin-shaft shredders are all big brands, with guaranteed quality, which lays a good foundation for the high quality of our shredding equipment. If you have any questions about double shaft shredder high torque, please contact us for more support!